ACS WASC News
Recent ACS WASC News
- An interesting article by Linda Chion Kenney in the August 2020 edition of the School Administrator magazine, “An Evolution in K-12 School Accreditation” featuring ACS WASC Commission Chair Greg Franklin and WASC.
- ACS WASC’s role in access, equity, and diversity: Click here to read
- Spring 2020 International Newsletter: Read our latest international newsletter, WASC Words International, Spring 2020.
The ACS WASC Spring Commission Meeting originally scheduled for April 27-28 has been cancelled due to the difficult and challenging times as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. Our next meeting will be conducted virtually and is scheduled for June 30.
- UPDATE: Click here to read the updated March 16, 2020 COVID-19 ACS WASC alert.
- Click here to read the March 13, 2020 Coronavirus (COVID-19) ACS WASC alert.
- Dr. Barry Grove’s, “WASC accreditation benefits California K-12 schools” was published as the guest column article in ACSA’s EdCal publication, February 3, 2020.
- ACS WASC would like to welcome new employee Ms. Alex Hutchinson to the Reception Desk.
- New Office Hours: Starting Monday, January 13, 2020, ACS WASC office phone hours will be Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- As of January 1, 2020, the Southern California office in San Diego has closed. Contact ACS WASC Southern California personnel directly (see Staff page) or contact the ACS WASC Burlingame office: 650 696-1060 or email@example.com with any questions or concerns.