ACS WASC/NLSA Schools
ACS WASC works collaboratively with the National Lutheran School Accreditation (NLSA). ACS WASC and the National Lutheran School Accreditation (NLSA) have developed a single integrated document that embraces the high quality of ACS WASC accreditation with an integrated and intentional study of the Lutheran cultural identity of schools operating in The Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod.
Each category of Chapter IV is also available as a separate Word or Google Docs template.
Category A: Word Doc Template | Google Drive (Docs) Template
Category B: Word Doc Template | Google Drive (Docs) Template
Category C: Word Doc Template | Google Drive (Docs) Template
Category D: Word Doc Template | Google Drive (Docs) Template
Other Visit and Report Materials
- Mid-cycle One-day Visit Procedures
- Mid-cycle Two-day Visit Procedures
- Mid-cycle Progress Report Procedures (on-site visit not required)
- Probationary Visit Procedures
- Progress Report Procedures
- Progress Visit Procedures
- Progress Report Template: Word Doc | Google Docs
NOTE: In order to use Google Drive templates, you should make a copy of it in your Google Drive. The file can then be renamed and shared with your team. Click here for detailed information about using Google Drive templates.
- Substantive Changes: Procedures | ACS WASC Substantive Change Explanation Form