ACS WASC/SDA Visiting Committee Materials
Pacific Union Conference of Seventh-day Adventists Schools (SDA)
One of the important responsibilities of the ACS WASC member is to assist in the team’s understanding of whether or not the school is effectively addressing the ACS WASC criteria. ACS WASC members work with the rest of the visiting committee in determining the status recommendation, which is then submitted with necessary supporting documentation to both the ACS WASC Commission and SDA’s Commission for final action regarding joint accreditation status. Please see the attached memo for additional information on the role of the ACS WASC-Appointed Visiting Committee Member.
- AAA/ACS WASC Focus on Learning Accreditation Instrument for Seventh-day Adventist Schools in the Pacific Union Conference, 2017 Edition
Visiting Committee Chair and Member Checklists
- Visiting Committee Chair Expectations
- Visiting Committee Chair Checklist
- Visiting Committee Member Checklist
Visiting Committee Chair Templates
- ACS WASC Accreditation Status Recommendation (Ballot): The preprinted ACS WASC ballot is only available from the ACS WASC Office and is included with the chair materials. Don’t forget to bring it to the visit to obtain the necessary signatures from your team.
- SDA Accreditation Term Recommendation: The SDA Accredtation Term Recommendation form is provided by the SDA office.
- ACS WASC/SDA FOL Documentation and Justification Statement Template
- ACS WASC/SDA FOL Visiting Committee Report Template
Reference and Samples
Chairs and members for joint ACS WASC/SDA visits are asked to attend an ACS WASC training workshop prior to the visit.