Self-Study Visiting Committee Materials
Self-study visiting committee materials and templates can be found below. Select the appropriate protocol link for a list of PDF, Word, and Google Docs files and templates. Choose the materials carefully, the visiting committee materials should align to the type of school and protocol/manual that the school used for their self-study. Please contact the ACS WASC office if you are not sure which materials you should be using.
California Self-Study Visit Reimbursement Policy
Visiting committee expenses for visits in California are reimbursed directly by the visited school. Please see the guidelines below for additional information.
- Reimbursement Policy School Guidelines
- Reimbursement Policy Chair Guidelines
- Reimbursement Policy Member Guidelines
- ACS WASC Expense Reimbursement Form: This form is NOT for self-study visits in California. Most self-study visits in California are reimbursed by the visited school.
- California-Only Blank Expense Reimbursement Form: This form that may be used by ACS WASC visiting committee members of California full self-study visits if the visited school does not have one. These visits are reimbursed directly by the visited school; the chair should check with the school first for reimbursement policies and forms to be used.
ACS WASC Anti-Discrimination Policies and Procedures and Whistleblower Protection
Visiting Committee Materials
California Public and Charter Schools
- ACS WASC/CDE Focus on Learning, 2018 Edition (for 2019-20 Visits)
- ACS WASC/CDE Focus on Learning, 2017 Edition (for 2018-19 SY Visits)
Private, Religious, and Pacific Islands Schools
Hawaii Public and Adult Schools
- HIDOE/ACS WASC Focus on Learning, 2018 Edition
- HIDOE/ACS WASC Focus on Learning, 2017 Edition
- Hawaiian Focused Charter Schools
- Visiting committee materials for the ACS WASC Focus on Learning, 2017 International Edition can be found on the International Schools page.
Supplementary Education Centers/Programs
- ACS WASC Supplementary Education Centers Focus on Learning, 2016 Edition
- ACS WASC/MSA-CESS Supplementary Education Centers/Programs Accreditation Manual, 2013 Edition