ACS WASC Progress Visits
A progress visit is a one-day visit by a two-member visiting committee that takes place during the fourth year following a full self-study. The team completes a visiting committee report and a confidential summary statement.
Recommendation options available to the visiting committee are to either reaffirm accreditation for the remainder of the current accreditation cycle or to recommend accreditation be withheld.
Visiting committee expenses are submitted to the ACS WASC office for reimbursement. Previsits are not required and overnight hotel stays are not authorized for one-day visits.
- ACS WASC Progress Visit Procedures
- Sample One-day Visit Schedule
- Progress Visit Summary Statement Template (Word doc)
- Progress Visit Visiting Committee Report Template (Word doc)
- ACS WASC Anti-Discrimination Policies and Procedures and Whistleblower Protection Policy
- ACS WASC Expense Reimbursement Form
- Progress Visit Training: RECORDING and PRESENTATION