ACS WASC Mid-Cycle Two-Day Visits
Schools that receive a status of accreditation with a required two-day visit host the mid-cycle visit during the third year of the six-year cycle. The visiting committee writes a visiting committee report and completes a confidential summary statement.
As a result of this visit, the six-year status of accreditation (1) may be reaffirmed; (2) may be reaffirmed and a special follow-up progress report and/or visit may be required in one year; or (3) accreditation status may be withheld.
Reservations and payment for lodging should be made by the visiting committee members. Visiting committee expenses are submitted to the ACS WASC office for reimbursement.
- ACS WASC Mid-cycle (Two-Day) Procedures
- Mid-cycle Two-Day Visit Schedule #1 Template (Word doc)
- Mid-cycle Two-Day Visit Schedule #2 Template (Word doc)
- Summary Statement Template (Word doc) Note: The Summary Statement must be submitted along with the signed Accreditation Recommendation form; please contact the ACS WASC Office if you need a copy of this form.
- Mid-cycle Visiting Committee Report Template (Word doc) | Google Drive (Docs)
Click here for information on how to use Google Drive (Docs).
- ACS WASC Expense Reimbursement Form
- ACS WASC Anti-Discrimination Policies and Procedures and Whistleblower Protection Policy
- Mid-cycle Training: RECORDING and PRESENTATION