ACS WASC Mid-Cycle One-Day Visits
Schools that receive a status of accreditation with a mid-cycle visit host the mid-cycle visit during the third year of the six-year cycle. The visiting committee writes a visiting committee report and completes a confidential summary statement.
As a result of this visit, the six-year status of accreditation (1) may be reaffirmed; (2) may be reaffirmed and a special follow-up progress report and/or revisit may be required in one year; or (3) accreditation status may be withheld.
Visiting committee expenses are submitted to the ACS WASC office for reimbursement. Previsits are not required and overnight hotel stays are not typically associated with one-day visits.
- ACS WASC One-day Mid-cycle Procedures
- Mid-cycle One-Day Schedule Template (Word doc)
- Summary Statement Template (Word doc) Note: The Summary Statement must be submitted along with the signed Accreditation Recommendation form; please contact the ACS WASC Office if you need a copy of this form.
- Mid-cycle Visiting Committee Report Template (Word doc) | Google Drive (Docs)
Click here for information on how to use Google Drive (Docs)
- ACS WASC Expense Reimbursement Form
- ACS WASC Anti-Discrimination Policies and Procedures and Whistleblower Protection Policy
- Mid-cycle Training: RECORDING and PRESENTATION
Note: International schools may have different procedures and in some cases, a different accreditation cycle.