International Mid-cycle Visits
International schools that receive a status of accreditation with a required mid-cycle visit host the two and one-half day visit during the third year of the six-year cycle. The visiting committee writes a visiting committee report and completes a confidential summary statement.
As a result of this visit, the six-year status of accreditation (1) may be reaffirmed; (2) may be reaffirmed and a special follow-up progress report and/or visit may be required in one year; or (3) accreditation status may be withheld.
ACS WASC charges the school an administrative fee in addition to the actual expenses of the visit. Visiting committee members submit their expenses to the school for reimbursement by the end of the visit.
NEW Virtual Visit Information and Template for the 2020-21 School Year
International Mid-Cycle Virtual Visit Guidelines
International Mid-cycle Chair Expectations
Visiting Committee Summary Visiting Committee Report Template: Word Doc
- ACS WASC International Mid-cycle Visit Procedures
- Summary Statement Template (Word Doc) Note: The Summary Statement must be submitted along with the signed Accreditation Recommendation form; please contact the ACS WASC Office if you need a copy of this form.
- Mid-cycle Visiting Committee Report Template (Word Doc) | Google Drive (Docs)
Click here for information on how to use Google Drive (Docs).
- ACS WASC Expense Reimbursement Form
- ACS WASC Anti-Discrimination Policies and Procedures and Whistleblower Protection Policy