School Self-Study Training
The Accrediting Commission of Schools, Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACS WASC) offers a variety of self-study training sessions in California, Hawaii, the Pacific Islands, and international locations that address the needs of schools conducting their self-study reviews.
Two-part training sessions are offered to schools in California and Hawaii over an 18-month period prior to the full self-study visit. For example, a school scheduled for a self-study visit in the 2020-2021 school year would have part one training* in October/November 2019 and part two training in April 2020. Training workshops are also offered on an ongoing basis to schools internationally.
*Part one and two training sessions have been combined into one training session.
Upcoming Training Sessions
- Pre-EARCOS ACS WASC Session, Tuesday, October 29, Preparation for Forthcoming Self-Studies: Click here for information.
ACS WASC Training and Consulting Services: Training and consulting services are available, please contact Sylvia Taylor at 650.235.8621 for additional information.
- ACS WASC/CDE Focus on Learning: California Public and Charter Schools
- ACS WASC Focus on Learning: Private and Religious Schools
- ACS WASC/GDOE Focus on Learning; Guam Public Schools
- ACS WASC/HIDOE Focus on Learning: Hawaii Public and Adult Schools
- ACS WASC Focus on Learning: International Schools
- ACS WASC Postsecondary Schools
- ACS WASC Supplementary Education Centers/Programs
- ACS WASC Joint Affiliation Private Schools