ACS WASC/AWSNA Schools
ACS WASC works collaboratively with the Association of Waldorf Schools of North America (AWSNA). ACS WASC and AWSNA have developed a process where the jointly accredited schools will use the Focus on Learning protocol along with a supplement that focuses on the AWSNA principles. The self-study report from the school will include a proposed schoolwide action plan developed prior to the visit, with an amended action plan to be submitted to AWSNA and ACS WASC after the visit with inclusion of the Critical Areas for Follow-up from the visiting committee report.
Jointly accredited ACS WASC/AWSNA schools use the ACS WASC Focus on Learning process.
In addition to the ACS WASC Focus on Learning process AWSNA schools will complete an AWSNA supplement that focuses on the AWSNA principles.
- Instructions to schools seeking AWSNA and ACS WASC accreditation
- AWSNA Accreditation Guide, August 2016
Other Visit and Report Materials
- Mid-cycle One-day Visit Procedures
- Mid-cycle Two-day Visit Procedures
- Mid-cycle Progress Report Procedures (on-site visit not required)
- Probationary Visit Procedures
- Progress Report Procedures
- Progress Visit Procedures
- Progress Report Template: Word Doc | Google Docs
NOTE: In order to use Google Drive templates, you should make a copy of it in your Google Drive. The file can then be renamed and shared with your team. Click here for detailed information about using Google Drive templates.
- Substantive Changes: Procedures | ACS WASC Substantive Change Explanation Form