ACS WASC Commission
The purpose of the Commission is to foster excellence in elementary, secondary, adult and postsecondary institutions, and supplementary education programs. The Commission encourages school improvement through a process of continuing evaluation and recognizes institutions through granting accreditation to the schools that meet an acceptable level of quality in accordance with the established criteria.
The responsibilities of the Commission are listed below:
- Establish bylaws for the governance of the Commission
- Establish criteria for accreditation
- Grant accreditation
- Maintain adequate financial resources
- Maintain complete and accurate of accreditation reviews and actions
- Perform other functions consistent with the bylaws and operational guidelines
- Participate in accreditation visits.
Winter: January 29–30, 2018
Spring: April 30–May 1, 2018
Summer: June 25–26, 2018