Self-Study Visiting Committee Materials
Self-study visiting committee materials and templates can be found below. Select the appropriate protocol link for a list of PDF, Word, and Google Docs files and templates. Choose the materials carefully, the visiting committee materials should align to the type of school and protocol/manual that the school used for their self-study. Please contact the ACS WASC office if you are not sure which materials you should be using.
Note: Visiting Committee chair and member materials are now on the combined Self-Study Visiting Committee Materials pages; the Chair and Member Checklists appear at the top of the page.
Reimbursement Policy for California Self-Study Visits
Visiting Committee expenses are reimbursed directly by the visited school. Please see the guidelines below for additional information.
- Reimbursement Policy School Guidelines
- Reimbursement Policy Chair Guidelines
- Reimbursement Policy Member Guidelines
- ACS WASC Reimbursement Form (ACS WASC visiting committee members of California full self-study visits are reimbursed directly by the visited school)
- Click here for information about ACS WASC’s Anti-discrimination Policies and Procedures.
California Public and Charter Schools
Private, Religious, and Pacific Islands Schools
Hawaii Public and Adult Schools
- ACS WASC/HIDOE Focus on Learning, 2013 Edition (Edited SY 2015-2016)
- ACS WASC/HIDOE Focus on Learning, 2013 Edition
Supplementary Education Centers/Programs
Joint Affiliation Private Schools