School Self-Study Training
The Accrediting Commission of Schools, Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACS WASC) offers a variety of self-study training sessions in California, Hawaii, the Pacific Islands, and international locations that address the needs of schools conducting their self-study reviews.
Three-part training sessions are offered to schools in California and Hawaii over an 18-month period prior to the full self-study visit. For example, a school scheduled for a self-study visit in spring 2018 would have Part One and Two training* in October/November 2016 and Part Three training in April 2017. Training workshops are also offered on an ongoing basis to schools internationally.
*Part One and Two Self-Study training sessions have been combined into one training session.
Upcoming Training Sessions’
- ACS WASC/CDE 2019 Part Three Training Webinar, Thursday, March 15, 9:30-11:00 am.
- International Accreditation Workshop, Jiangsu, China: Nanjin Echo-Forte International School, Saturday, March 17, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Click here for details.
- ACS WASC Postsecondary 2019 Part Three Training Webinar, Monday, March 26, 9:30-11:00 am.
- ACS WASC 2019 FOL Part Three Training Webinar, Tuesday, March 27, 9:30-11:00 am.
- International Accreditation Workshops: ACS WASC conducts accreditation workshops during the EARCOS Teachers’ Conference (ETC) Conference, Wednesday, March 28. Click here for details.
ACS WASC Training and Consulting Services: Training and consulting services are available, please contact Sylvia Taylor at 650.235.8621 for additional information.
- ACS WASC/CDE Focus on Learning: California Public and Charter Schools
- ACS WASC Focus on Learning: Private and Religious Schools
- ACS WASC/GDOE Focus on Learning; Guam Public Schools
- ACS WASC/HIDOE Focus on Learning: Hawaii Public and Adult Schools
- ACS WASC Focus on Learning: International Schools
- ACS WASC Postsecondary Schools
- ACS WASC Supplementary Education Centers/Programs
- ACS WASC Joint Affiliation Private Schools