School Self-Study Training
The Accrediting Commission of Schools, Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACS WASC) offers a variety of self-study training sessions in California, Hawaii, the Pacific Islands, and international locations that address the needs of schools conducting their self-study reviews.
Three-part training sessions are offered to schools in California and Hawaii over an 18-month period prior to the full self-study visit. For example, a school scheduled for a self-study visit in spring 2018 would have Part One and Two training* in October/November 2016 and Part Three training in April 2017. Training workshops are also offered on an ongoing basis to schools internationally.
*Part One and Two Self-Study trainings have been combined into one training session.
Upcoming Training Sessions
- ACS WASC Postsecondary 2017-18 Part Three Training Webinar: Wednesday, September 20, 9:30-11:30 am
- ACS WASC FOL 2017-18 Part Three Training Webinar: Friday, September 22, 9:30-11:30 am
- ASC WASC/CDE 2017-18 Part Three Training Webinar: Tuesday, September 26, 9:30-11:30 am
- The 2018-19 ACS WASC/CDE Part One/Two Training schedule can be found here or on the Calendar of Events page. Principals may register staff for training on the ACS WASC Portal.
- The 2018-19 ACS WASC FOL Part One/Two Training schedule can be found here or on the Calendar of Events page. Principals may register staff for training on the ACS WASC Portal.
ACS WASC Training and Consulting Services: Training and consulting services are available, please contact Sylvia Taylor at 650.235.8621 for additional information.
- ACS WASC/CDE Focus on Learning: California Public and Charter Schools
- ACS WASC Focus on Learning: Private and Religious Schools
- ACS WASC/GDOE Focus on Learning; Guam Public Schools
- ACS WASC/HIDOE Focus on Learning: Hawaii Public and Adult Schools
- ACS WASC Focus on Learning: International Schools
- ACS WASC Postsecondary Schools
- ACS WASC Supplementary Education Centers/Programs
- ACS WASC Joint Affiliation Private Schools